28 November 2011

All I Want is the Muppets

Thanksgiving was fantastic. I did absolutely nothing productive. Really. I sat and read most of the break. I’m currently hooked on the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. It’s fantastic. Really.

I also went over to my sister’s in-laws for Thanksgiving, for the third year in a row, which I can’t believe. It was again fantastic. We ate. And sat. And sat. And ate. And sat. And sat. I could not imagine a more satisfying day of digesting.

And now I’m back at work. And all I want to do is watch The Muppets. Doesn’t this picture make you want to drop whatever you’re doing and rush to the theater? I know. Me too. But instead, I’m at work. And I’m trying not to be grumpy about it, but instead think of the joy that awaits me as I go to watch The Muppets as soon as I can.


1 comment: