22 December 2010

Easy Wonderful

So for years I have loved the band Guster. It's good music that makes you happy: my favorite kind. Recently these fine gentlemen to the right came out with a new album. It's called Easy Wonderful. And it's just that. It's easy to listen to and wonderful. The best part is that it grows on you.

I'll admit, the first time I listened to it, I wasn't sold on it being as great as their previous works, but after listening to it a few weeks ago, I was converted. It's fantastic. Check it out. I think you'll like it. And be jealous of me (or come with me) on January 15th when I see them in Salt Lake.

If you want to check out there music, go here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B0041ON37S/ref=pd_krex_listen_dp_img?ie=UTF8&refTagSuffix=dp_img

If you want to check out this gem of a website to see short film interpretations of the songs, go here: http://www.easywonderful.com/. You will be delighted. Bad, Bad World was particularly good.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment