19 September 2011

Surprise Encounter

This morning I was walking along, minding my business, when I noticed a cat balancing on the ledge of my stairwell. I was startled but continued on my way. (Cats are not common around here.) I kept walking toward the cat and it jumped off of the ledge and bee-lined it to me. That's when I noticed the collar.

So I went back to my apartment, Spike in my arms, and told my roommates that I'd found a cat. Amanda immediately called the owner on the tag. (I think she wanted him gone as quickly as possible...perhaps she knows my tendency to get attached to animals...) So hopefully Spike's owner will call to get her little cat, who is very sweet. Otherwise, I don't know what we'd do with him.

An interesting way to start the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment